Thursday, August 18, 2011

On the way.

Wow! T-minus 7 hours and we will be boarding flight CX709 heading for Hong Kong. Who knew this day would be upon us so suddenly when it only seems like yesterday it was dropped into conversation that one day we would like to go.

I cant explain the feelings at the moment, I feel we should be more stressed but the feeling is in my tummy. Its going around and around thinking about this 16 hour flight, 5 hour airport layover and then boarding a second plane * (DRAGON AIR)  to embark on what will be one of the most amazing things we could ever do.

The best thing about this is I have no idea what to expect, its an amazing yet strange feeling isnt it? Stepping out in a whole new world.
24 Hours and we are not in London anymore, 2 years my home and I am sad to say goodbye but will never forget the family and greatest friends I could have ever made and who knew it was just the beginning, I thought my adventurism would end there but the bug is just beginning.

Midnight on the 19th of August we will be heading along the Khaosan road, backpackers heaven and the start to our amazing journey.

Well my creativity and writing sense is certainly not flowing today and I am really feeling anxious now and can't seem to sit still.

Will speak when were on the other end.

We love you

K

No comments:

Post a Comment